Lunge Bronchitis and "Oil Pulling" and the Alternative

Learn more about bronchitis cough
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 50

Lunge Bronchitis and "Oil Pulling" and the Alternative

Beitragvon Admin » 12. Sep 2016 01:40

Lunge Bronchitis - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go

As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

• Isaiah 53:5 But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities;
  • The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil. (c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

• Each was said to have helped other MSers.
  • Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen.
  • At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent."

NOTE: the Recommended Oils to Use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil

We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Bronchitis, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too! ;)

• The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it.
  • Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes.
  • This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva.
  • Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood.
  • It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Bronchitis.
  • As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Bronchitis, anyone can write about it.

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent. We take pride in saying that this article chronic bronchitis diagnosed a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Bronchitis.

This is but the 1St Article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" Subject ~ that I Have Written

I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results.. This article on Bronchitis was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Send Your Questions and Concerns to

***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

Will conclude this article by using what I wrote to my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affected ~ Earth Angel ~ friend: I'll Begin "Pulling My Weight" In Oil ~ Right Away :))) Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Bronchitis. People tend to enjoy it more. :)

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum.

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements.
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "What Is Bronchitis"