Lungs - Cough Medicine During Pregnancy
Is often said that one should not suffer from any respiratory illness such as common cold or cough during pregnancy. This is because the medicine that one uses for treatment can influence the baby's health. Pregnant women are extremely worried to take any medicine as they are concerned about its effects on the baby. Their concern is indeed feasible as it is observed that certain medications used for the treatment for cough can harm the fetus.
- Caution Always keep in mind these cough medications which provide temporary relief have to be used for a maximum of 2-3 days.
- Using it for a longer duration is certainly not advisable.
- Also, these are over the counter cough medicines and can be purchased without prescription.
- However, consulting the doctor is extremely important, so as to know the exact dosage of these medications.
Mucinex This is yet another FDA approved medicine that can provide a considerable amount of relief from chest congestion during pregnancy. This is one ingredient medication and contains guaifenesin. Tips to relieving your bronchitis all on your own expectorant that helps in thinning mucus secretions, which can be easily expelled through coughing. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Cough, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.
- Hytuss This cough medicine is available in a capsule form and also helpful to bring down the cough.
- It contains only guaifenesin which can relieve the discomfort associated with unproductive cough.
- The accumulation of sticky mucus in the lungs as a result of cold or flu, causes chest congestion.
- The guaifenesin ingredient in Hytuss, is quite effective to thin the mucus, so that it can be coughed up easily.
- You will learn the gravity of Lungs once you are through reading this matter.
- Lungs are very important, so learn its importance.
Cough As we all know, coughing during a lung infection is the body's way of throwing out the accumulated mucus in the respiratory tract. In such cases, buying a medicine that contagious bronchitis antibiotics help to expel the built up mucus in the lungs. On the other hand dry cough is treated with a medication containing suppressants, that are known to suppress the cough. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Cough. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.