Bronchitis Causes - Bronchitis Causes, Symptoms and MedicationsBronchitis is an acute inflammation of the air passages within the lungs. It occurs when the trachea (windpipe) and the large and small bronchi (airways) within the lungs become inflamed because of infection or other causes.
Common symptoms of both kinds of bronchitis are nasal congestion, muscle pains, fever and chills, sore throat, poor sleep, and dyspnea (common in chronic bronchitis). Basically, the symptoms of bronchitis are similar to that of the common cold. It starts with an irritation at the back of the throat and as it gets worse, cough will enter the picture which may come with phlegm. If the phlegm is streaked with blood, it is best to consult a physician. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Bronchitis Caused.
Symptoms Talking about the bronchitis symptoms, inflammation takes place in the bronchi and consequently, secretion of mucus occurs in large quantities and gets expelled as phlegm that is sticky. Other symptoms include fever, difficulty in breathing, pain in chest, cough and loss of appetite. Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!
- Causes Bronchitis is usually caused by infection with a virus.
- However, bronchitis may also be caused by bacteria, smoking or the inhalation of chemical pollutants or dust.
- The most common viruses that cause bronchitis are influenza A and B, The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- The more you read about Bronchitis Symptoms, the more you get to understand the meaning of it.
- So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself
- Cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis may also result from a series of attacks of acute bronchitis.
- Other causes include air pollution and industrial dusts and fumes.
- Medications for chronic bronchitis include anti-inflammatory medications and bronchodilators.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs decrease the inflammation in the respiratory tract tissues.
Bronchitis causes discomforts in patient's life, that is why it is important to become aware of the signs and symptoms of this illness to determine if you already have this condition, or if it is time to consult your doctor. Bronchitis is a preventable illness, establishing proper hygiene inside your house and taking care of your health may help you avoid this condition. When doing an assignment on Bronchitis, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.
The disease comes in two forms: acute (lasting less than 6 weeks) and chronic (reoccurring frequently for more than two years). In addition, people with asthma also experience an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes called asthmatic bronchitis Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Symptoms Bronchitis whenever possible.
Medications Bronchodilator Medications Inhaled as aerosol sprays or taken orally, bronchodilator medications may help to relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis by relaxing and opening the air passages in the lungs. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Bronchitis Caused.