Bronchitis Coughing - Chronic Bronchitis Signs and SymptomsChronic bronchitis is the inflammation or swelling of the air passageways (bronchi) in the upper respiratory system. This is usually accompanied by the excessive production of mucus. In chronic bronchitis and emphysema as many different symptoms, and is often hard to diagnose because the symptoms are so similar to other diseases that affect the lungs and respiratory system. Today, one in twenty Americans currently suffers chronic bronchitis. Even though the number has been steadily falling since the 70s, the number of patients the nutritional facts concerning bronchitis still concerns doctors as it is often fatal. Below are some common signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis:
- Fatigue - Fatigue is often experienced by individuals suffering from chronic bronchitis.
- They become tired just after waking, or other random times throughout the day.
- This is because the amount of oxygen in their blood is significantly less than those who don't suffer from the disease.
- Writing an article on Bronchitis was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on.
- This is because Bronchitis are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us.
Dunwoody college of technology and Ankles - Because chronic bronchitis can often lead to further complications, due to a lack of oxygen in the blood, it may cause the skin to turn blue or the extremities to swell in the later stages of chronic bronchitis. Swelling of the legs is also an indication of congestive heart failure, so individuals experiencing this symptom should see a doctor right away.
Coughing - Coughing caused by chronic bronchitis is usually first noticed in the early morning, just after waking up. The individual may cough for several hours after waking up. As the disease progresses, this coughing will last for longer into the day, and in some cases never goes away. The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchitis Coughing. So do go ahead anderson university snorers more likely to develop bronchitis Coughing. .