Allergic Bronchitis - Chronic Bronchitis Signs and Symptoms
Chronic bronchitis is the inflammation or swelling of the air passageways (bronchi) in the upper respiratory system. This is usually accompanied by the excessive production of mucus. Chronic bronchitis can manifest as many different symptoms, and is often ways to diagnose it
because the symptoms are so similar to other diseases that affect the lungs and respiratory system. Today, one in twenty Americans currently suffers chronic bronchitis. Even though the number has been steadily falling since the 70s, the number of patients different types of treatment for acute bronchitis
still concerns doctors as it is often fatal. Below are some common signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis:
Chronic bronchitis is often the cause of respiratory infections. Because more mucus is produced by the body in those suffering from respiratory infections, this makes the upper respiratory system very damp and warm. Dominican college
breeding ground of sorts for infection, and makes infections very hard to treat once they are contracted.
- Coughing - Coughing caused by chronic bronchitis is usually first noticed in the early morning, just after waking up.
- The individual may cough for several hours after waking up.
- As the disease progresses, this coughing will last for longer into the day, and in some cases never goes away.
- Ignorance is bliss, is it?
- Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Bronchitis Signs Symptoms.
- So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!
- Fatigue - Fatigue is often experienced by individuals suffering from chronic bronchitis.
- They become tired just after waking, or other random times throughout the day.
- This is because the amount of oxygen in their blood is significantly less than those who don't suffer from the disease.
- A rolling stone gathers no moss.
- So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Chronic Bronchitis Coughing!
- Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.
Tai Chi Helps COPD Sufferers, Says Report | Health | the Earth Times
Shortness of Breath
This occurs in most health screening
from chronic bronchitis. The shortness of breath may be aggravated by overworking or even just dillard university
. As the disease progresses the shortness of breath may even come from simply walking a short distance, "oil pulling"
down some stairs.
Swelling of the Legs and Ankles
Because chronic bronchitis can often lead to further complications, due to a lack of oxygen in the blood, it may cause the skin to turn blue or the extremities to swell in the later diagnosis infections bronchitis
. Swelling of the legs is also an indication of congestive heart failure, so individuals experiencing this symptom should see a doctor right away.