Chronic Bronchitis - Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Emphysema
Nutrition and Supplementation Before breakfast, drink a mixture of one teaspoonful of pure, cold-pressed olive oil and apple juice to provide essential fatty acids and help eliminate toxic waste.
- Experts recommend a raw-foods diet with emphasis on vegetables and raw fresh vegetable juices.
- Garlic and onions should be part of the daily diet.
- Frequent use of spicy foods, such as chili peppers, ginger, and horseradish, helps keep lungs clear of mucus.
- Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Bronchitis.
- Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Bronchitis!
- Aromatherapy Rub your chest with diluted essential oils of cedarwood, eucalyptus, peppermint, or pine for easier breathing.
- You also can place a few drops of one of the essential oils on a tissue or handkerchief and inhale deeply.
- Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis Emphysema after reading this article.
- It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.
Bronchitis Bronchitis is a Term Used to
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture Acupuncture may be used to tone the lungs and improve circulation to the area, making it easier to breathe. This modality also can help relieve coughing spasms and curb nicotine cravings in emphysema sufferers who are trying to kick the tobacco habit. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!
N-Acetyl Cysteine (250 Mg)-Repairs and Protects Lung Tissue
Glutathione (250 mg)-repairs and protects lung tissue . (Consult your healthcare provider regarding the duration of treatment.) Suppressing our knowledge on Chronic bronchitis herbal
our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Chronic Bronchitis after reading this!
To ease coughing and other discomforts of emphysema, choose one of the following herbal remedies: For excess mucus, try coltsfoot, thyme, or mullein tea before each meal. To make any of the teas, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the dried herb in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. If you're bothered by constant coughing, try either of two tea blends: equal amounts of coltsfoot, mullein, and licorice; or equal amounts of marshmallow, mallow, colts foot, mullein, violet, and red poppy flowers. To make either of the teas, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the blend in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes.
Vitamin B6 (50 Mg)-Helps Remove Cadmium (from Smoking) from the Body
Chlorophyll (as directed on label)-helps you breathe easier coenzyme (60 mg)-improves lung Oxygenation This is a dependable source of information on Bronchitis Emphysema. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!
- Hydrotherapy Steam inhalations are very effective for loosening and expelling mucus.
- Add a few drops of a favorite essential oil, if you wish.
- Under professional supervision, you also might try constitutional therapy or hot compress applications.
- For directions on these therapies, see "Hydrotherapy" in the "Introduction to Complementary Therapies" section.
- We have avoided adding flimsy points on Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Bronchitis.
- Avoid gas-forming foods, such as legumes and cabbage; any foods that require a great deal of chewing; and fried or greasy foods and salt.
- Also eliminate foods that form mucus, including meat, dairy products, wheat, tobacco, junk foods, and processed foods.
- Daily supplements include:
Bodywork and Somatic Practices
Try Oriental bodywork or reflexology. Soothing, restorative results will also come from Trager, CranioSacral Therapy, polarity therapy, Aston-Patterning, and Therapeutic Touch. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Medicine Bronchitis. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Medicine Bronchitis.
Yoga and Meditation
Any yoga pose that expands the lungs and relaxes the chest can help alleviate the discomforts of emphysema. Performing a daily routine of at least four poses-Fish, Camel, Bow, and Warrior-can be particularly beneficial.
- You also might try eating hot, spicy meals laced with generous amounts of cayenne or ginger.
- Other helpful herbs include comfrey, fennel seed, fenugreek, rosemary, and rose hips.
- Herbal products are available in health food stores and in some pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Follow package for specific directions.
Vitamin E (1000 IU)-an Oxygen Carrier; Use Emulsion Form
Vitamin C (5000 to 10,000 mg, in divided doses)-aids in healing inflamed tissues vitamin A (100,000 IU daily for 1 month, then 50,000 IU until relief, then 25,000 IU; do not exceed 8000 IU daily if you are pregnant)-repairs lung tissue We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema. What we have done here is our copyright material!