Causes of Bronchial Asthma - Breathing Problems and BronchitisBronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi (lung airways), resulting in persistent cough that produces consideration quantities of sputum (phlegm). Bronchitis symptoms common in smokers and in areas with high atmospheric pollution. Chronic bronchitis is a disease in which there is diffused inflammation of the air passages in the lungs, leading to decreased uptake of oxygen by the lungs and increased mucus production.
- The physician may prescribe antibiotics if he suspects a secondary bacterial infection.
- In the case of allergic bronchitis, the physician will treat the allergies directly.
Avoid All Dairy, & High Protein Meats, High Sugar & Fried FoodsTea and Steam are your friends. Mainly you want to clear your throat and lungs, allow yourself to practice smooth breathing. So, various Teas like Chammomiles with a little honey and lemon (not sugar or milk, those will gum things up). Also, warm bath, just breathe in the steam. Do this daily. In the meantime, take it easy, rest a lot. You're at a vulnerable stage and need to take care of yourself. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Acute Bronchitis is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.
Acute BronchitisWhen you have bronchitis, the start making mucus in overtime, and it starts clogging your breathing passages, which is why you find it hard to breathe. You'll want to stay away from anything dairy because it can add to the mucus. Drink lots of water, and add some Tabasco to some soups to help kill the bacteria. You'll also be hacking a lot of thick green and yellow mucus, don't worry, you need to do that to get it out of your system and body.
- Golden seal and echanacia are used for upper respiratory and immune system.
- These are used to protect you and build yourself up, not to treat an infection.
- If you have no infection but have mucous and other symptoms, you can use guafinisian to help break up the mucous.
Bronchitis (Infection of the Large Airways or Bronchi) (Bronchitis
- Frequently, wheezing sounds develop when the child breathes, caused by the passage of air through mucus-clogged bronchi.
- Appetite loss and fatigue also are common, but they usually pass after two or three days.
- The cough itself should subside within seven to ten days.
Bronchitis usually occurs following a viral respiratory infection or with prolonged cigarette smoking. Symptoms can include coughing, shortness of breath, wheezing and fatigue. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by viruses or bacteria and may last several days or weeks. Having recurrent (frequent) bronchitis in the age of 13 is not normal and you need a specialist consultation because it has potentially serious effects. It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Persistent Cough to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Persistent Cough will enjoy this article.