Chronic Bronchitis Lungs - What can Affect Our Lungs?
There are many problems that can affect a very important part of our body, the lungs. Bronchitis is one of these diseases. It can be very unpleasant and even generate many more problems.
Bronchitis can be Acute or Chronic
The acute bronchitis lasts somewhere between two and six weeks, whereas the chronic form can last even up to three years. People who suffer from asthma experience an inflammation similar to that of bronchitis and the disease is called asthmatic bronchitis. Developing a gradual interest in Acute Bronchitis was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Acute Bronchitis.
When the lungs are clogged with mucus, they become very vulnerable as well and you can develop infections very quickly, both viral or bacterial. These infections can do permanent damage to the airways as time goes by. This is a chronic condition of the pulmonary system, also known as COPD. Developing a vision on Bronchitis Lungs, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Bronchitis Lungs for others to learn more about Bronchitis Lungs.
- The acute form of bronchitis can sometimes be accompanied by another infection in the upper part of the respiratory system.
- In almost all the cases, this is due to viral infection , but it can also be caused by a bacteria.
- If you do not suffer from other medical problems, the mucous membrane tends to recover after the lung infection has been cured.
- This can take up to one week.
Bronchitis is Common Both in Children and Grownups
To treat bronchitis you do not need special medical attention. Treatments are very easy to follow. But if you cough blood, this is serious cause for concern and a doctor must be seen immediately. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis Diseases. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.
The Part of the Lungs Responsible for Excess Mucus, Irritants are Called Cilia
This structure is very small and slender, like hair. When smoking, even one puff is enough to paralyze this structure for a while. So you can imagine what smoking up to a pack of cigarettes a day can do to these cilia: it makes you very vulnerable and increases considerable your chances of chronic bronchitis. Bronchitis play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Bronchitis.
- Is a respiratory problem that takes place when the mucous membrane in our lungs becomes inflamed.
- With time, the inflamed membrane grows thicker and can narrow, or even worse, shut down the airways in your lungs.
- As a result coughing may appear, together with phlegm and even lack of air.
Chronic Bronchitis | Procedure, Treatment and Therapy